Plan Your Park Visit
- Hours: Dawn to Dusk
- Location: 11225 NE 120th St, Kirkland, WA 98034 (Intersection of NE 120th St. & 113th Ave NE)
- Park Map
View Larger Map
- Parking: On street parking only. No parking in the adjacent center parking lot.
- Bring: Leash, flat collar, poop bags, water (water is not available at park), and water bowl.
- No restrooms at the park.
- Park Patrons: This park is a safe space for owners to play with their dogs off leash. Handlers must be at least 16 years old and physically capable of controlling their dogs. The park is not a safe place for anyone who is unsteady on their feet as the ground is uneven and dogs don’t always watch where they are going. Similarly, this park is not an appropriate space for young children because they can easily be knocked down. In addition, not all dogs have been well socialized around children. Refrain from cellphone use (calls or texting) inside the park. Your attention is required to be on your dog(s).
- Dogs: Dog parks are appropriate for dogs with good play skills that enjoy playing with a large number of dogs and a lot of different breeds (different breeds can have very different play styles). If your dog has rough play skills or is shy/under socialized see a professional trainer for better options. Many training facilities offer supervised play groups and can help you improve your dog’s social skills.